GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's A Start

My Coastal Lily is making progress!

The Flying Geese are done.
The block itself goes together really quickly... but


I am still working on the little yoyo's that I have chosen to
use instead of appliqued circles for this quilt.
I need to embroider the little lines that go from the center of the flower also.
Once that is done I can trim that unit and finish the block.


Pink + Red!
Continuing Pink Week

(photos found on Pinterest)
Pink is nice around the house... especially a beach house!

Pink gingham is so sweet!


Look at these pink book bindings!

Posted by Picasa

11 friends stopped by to chat:

Carrie P. said...

love that block and the little yo yos are perfect. I love the color pink

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Your block is so pretty and I love all the pink inspiration!!

Auntie Pami said...

Oh that looks like fun. I would love some pink books. Who cares if they are any good?

Thelma said...

Ooooh Sinta, I'm loving those yo-yos!

Darlene said...

Loving the pink!

Your block is wonderful. Is this quilt for ME? LOL

Lesley said...

Your block is sweet! And those yo yo's are the best!

Cindy said...

I'm tickled pink....and by the looks of things, so are you. Hugs

Mary said...

How small are those yo-yos? They look really tiny. This is going to be a beautiful quilt - just like always!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the Pink this week!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

All the pink inspiration is so fun Sinta! Your block looks great too!

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

Yup! Pinkalicious!