GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, July 19, 2013

Ready for Camp?

Singing, playing, and doing what you love?

Not so much this...

but how about something like this...


Or how about something like this...




These are photos from the 7th annual Pine Needles Quilt Camp
at Bass Lake, Ca.
I have been working hard getting my plans together, 
as Camp Counselor,
putting together projects and plans for a weekend of quilting fun.

The 8th Annual Pine Needles Quilt Camp
will be held
October 4th, 5th and 6th  2013

Each year has been something to look forward to. 
Our last hurrah before the holiday's.
Virginia, my partner, and I started  holding these
retreats "in our backyard" several years ago now.
Each year we grow, share and just have fun working on 
projects with our new friends!
Won't you come and join us this year?
We have a few more spots available and
would love to share this experience with you!

The retreat is $215. 
It is held at the Pines Resort at Bass Lake.
Are you ready to join in?

Everyone is welcome!



Please contact me by email for more information!


Posted by Picasa

11 friends stopped by to chat:

Carol said...

Looks like great fun!

Michele said...

Oh, wow! I wish I lived closer to camp!

Carol said...

That's cool that you're a camp counseler. I will be n a Canada/New England cruise on those dates.

Sherry said...

That really sounds fabulous. I am already signed up for a retreat and Cannon Beach Conference center in Oregon or I would be trying to work things out for this.

Mary said...

It's too bad you don't still live near Oregon City so you could have this closer to me. It looks like a lot of fun!

Kris said...

Oh you know how much I want to go!!! I asked my Mom if she would drive up with me, and stay there with me. But I told her I would be busy quilting all day, and she said she was sure she could find something else to do. Maybe she will invite a friend. I will have to think about it. I have my grandson again, as my daughter has found another job, so I am babysitting...this poses a bit of a problem.....
oh what to do..what to do.....
Hugs,
Kris

Darlene said...

Oh, I want to go! Looks like fabulous fun. :-)

Jeanna said...

Looks like my kind of camp! Wish it wasn't so far from FL :( All the best with your event.

Deb said...

I'll say it again, as I have for the last few years...I'm going to TRY to make it this year!!! I had so much fun the one time I attended!!

Unknown said...

This camp is the funnest ever--I have been to them all----don't miss if you can be there......we laugh alot---and, lo and behold, I usually go home with something actually labeled "done"! Miracles happen at this camp, really.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

This looks like SEW much fun!! I've been in those very same class rooms...although to not make anything pretty, but rather learning about bad guys who do bad things to people..you know the story.

Great times.
Great memories!

xxoo
Becky