GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Finds:


Have you seen this new book out on the shelves?

I absolutely love the cover quilt!
It's called Moroccan Tile.

(photographs are by Brent Kane for Martingale)

The book includes a variety of patterns for simple, striking quilts!
That is a great combination!



I hope you  get a chance to get your hands on Fabulous Fast Quilts
by Amy Smart... take a moment to peruse through it.
I am sure you will really loved the projects.
Amy has created several quilts that are good for beginners
and great for anyone who wants to whip up a 
fun quilt... quickly!


Several of the quilts in the book use precut fabrics like charm packs and fat quarters...
 to make the process go even faster!

I am sure you have been to Amy's blog...
It seems like she always has amazing quilt-alongs going on!
 She is super busy with her family and
quilting and knows that other
quilters are too. 
So she wrote the book to help us create quilts
using easy time saving methods that she explains
clearly in the book.

Here is her new quilt along...


Don't you love this Churn Dash quilt?
She is hosting this quilt along over at We All Sew.

I am lucky enough to be in a virtual quilting bee, the Bees Knees with Amy.
She recently sent out packages for us to make blocks for her...

however, I have not gotten mine done yet.
I can't wait to see what we get to make with these fun fabrics!

I think you will love her new book...



 It's at that Patchwork Place and also available at Amazon.
I believe it is on sale for 40 % off at Connecting Threads as well.
 You can't go wrong!
Have a good weekend!

3 friends stopped by to chat:

Unknown said...

LOL! My dear hubby is going to ban me from your blogs if I keep buying all the great books you introduce! Oh I should tell you I will have a project that will be featured on the We all Sew blog this year also! But I can't give details. Sorry.

Kris said...

I will have to find it! Great review!
xo Kris

Cathy said...

I preordered the book and it came yesterday. I love the quilts and can't wait to start one. Hugs