GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, November 7, 2014

As Easy As A, B, C

 I have been sneaking in a little play time this week...

I'm working on rows ! and 2 of Night Sky.
I am using my American Jane fabric stash. 
You know she use to be an elementary school teacher didn't you?
Doesn't it all make sense now?
(smile)


I can't wait to see what the others are doing in this quilt along!


I don't know how far I will get this weekend...
 but I am sure I will make a little bit more progress
making this one. I just love these stars...

but...

I am kind of thinking of making up my own arrangement... 
and not putting the stars in rows.
What do you think?


10 friends stopped by to chat:

Jana Machado said...

It sounds interesting Sinta! Just go for your idea! I'm also having a lot of fun making these blocks.

Needled Mom said...

I think it is going to be great! Have fun with it.

Hildy said...

Yes it makes sense that Sandy was a elementary teacher. I'm sure she was a good one!
I'm glad that someone else is using a differnt arrangement I will, too, and that's the reason why I've started with my big stars and they all finished, yeah!
Enjoy your weekend:-)

Susie said...

This is going to look fabulous at the end. Look forward to seeing more.

Wendy H said...

Really good fabric choice, those blocks are going to make one beautiful quilt! Can't wait to see it finished!

Kris said...

I am doing my first quilt along with Lori Holt. So fun! Love yours too. Love the fabric!!!
I have been sewing so much! And loving it!
xo Kris

Cheryl said...

Very cute stars! I have always loved that line too.

Cheryl said...

Very cute stars! I have always loved that line too.

Sherry said...

The fabric you are using is great for this project. I wanted to join in but decided against it as I have two Schnibbles and beyond projects waiting for me in my sewing room. It will be fun to follow your progress.

Thimbleanna said...

Loooove those stars! And I'm with you -- not a big fan of row quilts -- so put those stars wherever you want!!!