GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mid Week Mosaic: Home


Home Sweet Home

In stages...




I love how my home looks after all the holiday festivities are over.

There is a point when it all seems more like clutter than decorations.

Then the house seems to look stark naked!
I am looking forward to the next phase...
Spring will be around the corner and
it's time for a fresh look.

These are sweet photos that are pinned on my Pinterest board from a variety of people
 that you can see here.

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Needled Mom said...

I am so with you!!!! I love it when it goes up, but after so long it does begin to look cluttered. Perhaps it is all the dusting! ;-)

Hildy said...

Yes, let it be spring again!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Your blog is always so fun to read. I appreciate what you said about clutter/decorations - so true!

Kris said...

Spring? NOOOOO! I want more winter!!!!!
xo Kris

Thimbleanna said...

I feel the same way -- what to do with all that clutter! Hopefully spring will bring some freshening up!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh yes, I love how "clean" the home looks with the holiday fluff put away.
Your little board of cottages is darling. My friend Kathy designed the pillow in the top left. I love the little one with the seaside theme.
super cute!!