GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wrappings and Trimmings!


Please excuse me... the week 
(shopping, cooking, cleaning,  more shopping)
has gotten the best of me...ugg!

I needed to come back to tell you who the winner is of the Great
Granny Square book by Lori Holt from last week's post!


I loved reading every one's stories about their great grand mothers, grand 
mothers and how they touched their lives! 
It truly was a blessing! 
Thank you for sharing your memories!


Did you all enjoy the blog hop last week?
I couldn't get over all the fun projects and ideas everyone had 
come up with. Each day it seemed that the projects the bloggers
showed were even better than the one's the day before!
If you didn't see them all... take a few minutes to go have a look!
You can see the links on my last post! And also the video that 
Kimberly posted on You Tube for the project above!
Great Granny Circled!

If I had to pick one new project to start with from the GGS with a twist projects,
it would be from Grey Dogwood Studio.
It's adorable! 

And if the Great Granny Square blog hop hasn't gotten you
thinking about your next project... maybe you would
like to start the new year with Lori Holt's calendar.

Fat Quarter Shop is offering a discount on Cozy Cottage Calendar through
the end of the month!


Here is my version from the Cozy Cottage Calendar!


1 friends stopped by to chat:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited!! :-) I will email you my address~ thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas!