GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Marmalade Winner and Midweek Mosaic


homemade jam
Well, that was pretty fun!
Thank you for all the comments.
I have a winner picked out of the
hat by a unbiased party...
by that I mean I placed a call to my non bloggy friend Rhonda
and had her randomly pick a name.

The winner is:
CathyK said...
How sweet of you to give your friend a pretty quilt! 
Your Christmas quilt looks like it is going to be just darling! 
I have not even started mine! :( I have the fabric picked out, 
just working on too many other projects.

One Marmalade pattern coming your way!
Send me your address.


I think I will do that again next week... re-gifting is fun!
I love gifted jam... and patterns!


4 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Pretty AND Yummy!!
xo Kris

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to CathyK!

Gill said...

Congratulations CathyK!!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, all that jam looks yummy! Congratulations to CathyK!