GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Midweek Mosaic


Lots of eye candy out there!


Things on my want list... but it just got smaller!
April Showers is now in my possession!

10 friends stopped by to chat:

Jeanna said...

A very happy mosaic Sinta. Very timely too as I sit in my family room, it is pouring rain, thundering and lightening. Which means, NO sewing :(

Melanie said...

LUCKY!!

Cheryl said...

A fat bundle of April Showers made it to my house this past week too, I think that it might be my favorite Bonnie and Camille line yet.

Kim said...

Very nice eye candy! I would love some Wishes but I am not supposed to buy anything because I have to whittle down my stash first :-(

Wendy said...

Candy without calories! Love it!

Dee said...

What a happy mosaic! Love it!

gailss said...

Wow...nice fabric and bet you have special plans for it. Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

What is that FQ stack in the middle? I have two charm packs now of April Showers - what are your plans with the collection??

Sue said...

What yummy eye candy ! Looking forward to seeing your plans for April Showers !

Thimbleanna said...

Oh you lucky girl! April Showers is such a pretty line. I've been on vacation and missed your giveaway -- Congratulations on so many posts!!!