GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, February 14, 2014

Love, Love, Love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

And some breaking news...


We have a winner!
This sweet little machine is going to a new home!

The 
winner 
is...

Linda!

From the Quilted Pineapple!

Thank you all for your comments and helping me celebrate my 700th post!
I really do love being a part of this blogging community.
It is an important part of my "social" life.


Hope you all have a great weekend! (and Valentine's Day too)
Oh, and we get a holiday on Monday as well! woohoo!

Here is what I am planning on doing this weekend...


I have some "roofing" to do on these blocks!


I've got my tool belt on and I am ready to go!



10 friends stopped by to chat:

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sinta!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Seriously, I cannot believe my good fortune...I do not even feel worthy! I just love you and your blog and how much you inspire us all!!! Thank you so much for such a treasure!

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to Linda!

Can't wait to see your roofing job ;)

tpott said...

Yay Linda, congratulations!

Kris said...

Happy Valentines Day! Lucky Linda!!!!!
Happy Sewing!
XO
KRis

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Happy Valentines day and congratulations to Linda.

Lesley said...

Congrats to Linda. Love those little houses...have fun roofing!

Shelley said...

Oh lucky Linda!! What a great gift for Valentine's...Happy Valentines to everyone :)

Tina said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day gift to Linda! Congratulations Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

Congrats to Linda for winning that adorable little sewing machine !

Cute little houses... love the fabric :-D

Cathy said...

Congrats to Linda. Love your houses. You will have a great subdivision when you are done. Hugs