GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wanna See?

I finally get to show a couple of things that I have worked on recently...


I made this little table runner for a shop sample... for 
FQS! Isn't it cute? I love the little Pepe in Paris fabric!
The pattern is from Cotton Way. 
Oh, and it's reversible too!

(I used pearl cotton through the machine to make those lines running through the circle
rows... can you see it?)

I also made this sweet pinwheel quilt as a sample too!
Pinwheels have got to be one of my favorite blocks!
(this just might be  much like having a favorite child... 
they are all really my favorite)
But I really do favor pinwheel blocks!

Kits are available for both projects at FQS!
This Riley Blake fabric is so adorable... you really need to see it close up.
 The pattern is by Thimble Blossoms. 

But that's not all!

I will show you more tomorrow!

11 friends stopped by to chat:

Deborah said...

These are both so lovely. I'd love to know more about machine quilting with perle cotton!

Kim said...

They are both very pretty! I especially love the table runner. Can't wait to see more.

Mary Caldwell said...

I'd also like to know more about machine quilting with pearle cotton. How about a tutorial, Sinta? Pretty please.

Quilting Stories said...

They are both lovely,very fresh! As a French from Paris, my preference goes to the Parisian tablerunner!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

wow! Lucky girl. Both are beautiful. The table runner is especially cute.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa D. said...

Great samples, Sinta! I love the tablerunner. Can't wait to see what else you have to show!

Thimbleanna said...

They're both great Sinta! I especially love the one with the Parisian fabric -- sooo cute!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun! Both are just adorable and would like great in my house! ;-) Did you have to loosen your tension a lot for the perle cotton? Have a happy day!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Ooops! :-o I meant 'look'!! :-/

Jeanna said...

Great quilts Sinta. How cool that MY favorite online quilt shop has kits for these :)