GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Another Perfect 10 Tuesday!


Image result for Perfect 10 quilt book images

This week just zipped by!
Luckily I was able to whip up the two Perfect 10 Blocks
for this week in no time at all!
If you are just thinking about sewing along... please join
in... 
the blocks are super fast and easy to make.


This 10" ruler is so ... well, perfect. 
I buy a lot of pre-cut fabrics... especially, Layer Cakes...
so I can see this guy being very useful!

I took a close up so you could see the little 
black and white dash lines. 
I especially love the way it grips!
This Perfect 10 Ruler is now 
in my "selected" collection 
of favorites!

 The item on the Fat Quarter Shop website.
It's made by Creative Grids... and we all know
their rulers are great!



This block is the Coffee Block.
I actually made a couple of these because they are 
so simple and cute.

This block is called Cookie Dough...
it's a huge 24" block.

Now that I am looking at it...
I am going to go back and change the placement of the top two units.
Don't you think they will look better reversed?

Image result for Perfect 10 quilt book images

This sampler is going to be so fun!
But the best thing about this Perfect 10 Quilt Book
is that each one of the blocks has directions for making 
it into a quilt and in different sizes as well!

Image result for Perfect 10 quilt book images


Aren't these projects cute?

Here is a list of the other bloggers in the quilt along...
please join us!



Have a PERFECT day!



2 friends stopped by to chat: