GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Saturday, August 4, 2018

Spelling Bee Finale!


I have had such an amazing week...
but what I really want to share with you 
is... 



It's the grand finale!

I can't believe that it is time for the Spelling Bee Saturdays to
come to an end!
It started last October to celebrate the release of Lori Holt's 
amazing book...
Spelling Bee 
includes complete instructions for 
100 letter, number, punctuation and 
picture blocks 
in two sizes (6" and 12") 
PLUS 18 quilt projects. 
There are over 190 pages
 of full color instructions, 
beautiful photos 
and lots of schoolhouse fun


I have loved being a part of the Saturday School group
It just seems like we should have a year book to sign or 
something! 
But, even though there isn't a year book... 

Fat Quarter Shop has a fun video on You Tube to celebrate the
Grand Finale! You can find it HERE


Here are my letters!
I have a few more to make to get my alphabet quilt made!
 But that won't be the end for me.



I have 9 more globes made... ready to be their own 
little quilt!





Spelling Bee was "Bee In My Bonnet"
 Lori's 4th book 
and I can't wait for the next!

Ummm, well, 
shhh...
I believe 
there is another one coming

Vintage Christmas Book Reservation Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet for It's Sew Emma #ISE-925

If you love Lori's books like I do...
well, I'm just saying... you might want to 
pre-order this one at FQS...

But until then...
 I think I can keep busy with 
Spelling Bee!


Bee In My Bonnet: Spelling Bee Saturday - Week 24!!

You can see more at Jolly Jabber today by
clicking here.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 friends stopped by to chat: