GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Neapolitan or Peaches N Cream?

Image result for perfect 10 quilt book



Can you believe that it's 
week 7 for the

The quilt along is by Fat Quarter Shop and
It's So Emma. They made a great book of projects
and designed a great layer cake ruler to go with it!
The ruler is fabulous... especially if you use layer cakes.

I can't believe someone hasn't developed one of these 10" square rulers before!



This week was pretty fun...
we made these little blocks...
It always amazes me to see what you can do with a flying geese unit!


I thought I would use my chalkboard for a size comparison.

Here is the Peaches n Cream block...



I would like to make the full size quilt using this block!
I think it would be great to use holiday colors for it.
Can't you just imagine?

Image result for perfect 10 quilt book


Next week is the final week for the sampler...

 Rainbow Sherbet and Rocky Road are the last two
to make up and then
 it will be time to put them into 
rows!

Image result for perfect 10 quilt book

Are you quilting along?
I hope so, 
these weekly blocks are very doable :)
All the information you need is on Fat Quarter Shop's blog,


3 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

I love your block and your little dachshund chalk board!

Kit Charles said...

"Thank you for sharing such valuable information through your blog. It's evident that a lot of effort and research goes into each post, and it truly pays off!"
https://www.discountdrift.com/

Edvin Berg said...

"Your blog is a breath of fresh air in the crowded online space. Your passion for your subject shines through in every post, and I always come away feeling inspired and enlightened. Keep up the phenomenal work!"
https://couponsstudio.com/